gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump descriptors for Fulcrum components.
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:14:38 GMT
> How long do I have to wait till the
> next run?  I see details on when it ran, but not when it will run again.

It is an inexact science. The more things build, the longer it takes. It
takes about 3-4 hours right now w/ so much building.

Basically if we are all working on a certain project/set I typically kick
off a test run to do just that stack. [One day (soon I hope) we hope to have
this available to the community, where you use a webapp to select 'focus
projects', and Gump does simple/quick builds on those only.]

regards

Adam