gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] move the descriptors in our hands
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:13:07 GMT

> > If it is of any help, go ahead and move the descriptors to Gump's CVS
> > (I'm with a customer and without my ssh keys right now).  I'm the one
> > maintaining the ant-contrib descriptors (ant-contrib and cpptasks)
> > anyway.
>
> So, should we go ahead and move all the descriptors in our hands?

I've not voted on this, mainly 'cos I am -/+0. But, did you resolve the
issues with Forrest guys? Are they able to do their thing, yet have the file
in our repository? I doubt many folks would mind centralizing, initially in
CVS, later in SVN, but we oughtn't cause folk grief to do it.

regards,

Adam