gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@mric.coop>
Subject The magically disappearing ant-contrib (Gump Project)
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 01:56:35 GMT
I think there is a new reason for ant-contrib disappearing, and I suspect it
is related to the spam that SF.net seem to be putting at the top of their
viewcvs. When I curl this URL from brutus I get HTML not XML

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/ant-contrib/ant-contrib/src/etc/gump-descriptor.xml

We've changed SF.net viewcvs URLs in the past to work past issues, and we've
had numerous transient outages here also. I think it is time to move these
descriptors into Gump CVS (perhaps as step one as part of Stefano's
centralization.) If anybody can't access them there, I'm sure Gumpers/ASFers
will help out with changes.

Any objections?

regards

Adam