gump-general mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Some progress on Fulcrum Component Builds!
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:28:24 GMT

No. The issue is that gump is checking that the output produced by maven
corresponds to the output declared under the <jar> tag in gump
descriptor. If the build output does not correspond them gump will fail
the project.  In theory this should be handled via properties declared
by gump to maven but that does not appear to be working for the moment.
So the workaround is to add the explicit version to the gump descriptor.

> In the future, if I bump a version in my project.xml, should I
> also fix it here as well?

As things stand - yes.

Steve.

merlin-unit-@@DATE@@.jar?

> > > Or lastly,
> > >
> > > Could we just make another project record and just copy
> > everything it does
> > > and change the last line to this:
> > >
> > >  <project name="avalon-merlin-unit">
> > >     <license name="central/system/license/LICENSE.TXT"/>
> > >     <ant basedir="runtime/merlin/unit">
> > >       <!-- for magic -->
> > >       <property name="build.sysclasspath" value="last"/>
> > >       <property name="magic.home" reference="home"
project="magic"/>
> > >       <property name="gump.signature" value="@@DATE@@"/>
> > >
> > > <SNIP/>
> > >     <!-- end for -->
> > >     <home nested="runtime/merlin/unit/target/deliverables"/>
> > >     <jar name="jars/merlin-unit-@@DATE@@.jar"/>
> > >     <nag to="dev@avalon.apache.org"
> > >        from="Magic Integration &lt;dev@avalon.apache.org&gt;"/>
> > >   </project>