gump-general mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: gump/maven plugins dependencies are broken
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:56:44 GMT

I agree - from my own point of view the value is the components.
However, while validating compilation is good - test case validation is
better.  In the case of the fulcrum implementations we need to generate
the component meta-info in order to run the test cases.  This should not
be a problem because the meta-info task is already an ant task so
switching from maven based testing to ant based testing should be
reasonably smooth - but all the same - I need to free up some cycles to
help out on this.

Steve.

> Eric

This