gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <stefan.bode...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: [nant-dev] Re: NAnt
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:19:19 GMT
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@apache.org> wrote:

> 1) A project can have an attribute of language="csharp" (and this is
> needed to generate lib path).

wouldn't we need a more generic "platform" or something like this.
Would the lib path treatment of a J# or Nemerle or whatever .NET
supported language be any different from the csharp case?

> 2) The workspace can have <dotnet framework="mono-1.0.1" /> to set
> the framework (passed to NAnt, must be a recently nightly, using
> -t:).

Good idea.

> 3) <jar (http://gump.apache.org/metadata/project.html#jar) ought be
> able to be replaced by <output or <assembly now.

<output> with some type information would be my preference since it
would also allow us to unify <jar> and <license>.

Stefan