gump-general mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: APR, httpd and gump
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:50:48 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> you are "da man"!

:)

> this has been in the todo list of a long while. gump is historically
> java-oriented but it's now able to handle mono/.NET and I would expect
> it to be able to handle make and C stuff.
>
> now, I'm not really familiar with the gump code, but if you need to
> patch it, even heavily and even if you have to add markup to the gump
> descriptors, we'll welcome them.
>
> This has been in the todo list of a long while but nobody had enough
> itches to scratch.

Two of the things I'd like to ensure is:

- The basic build works (./buildconf; ./configure; make; make install)
- The RPM build works (rpmbuild -tb apr-1.0.0.tar.gz)

Following that if Debian packaging, Sun packaging, etc comes along it
could be added too.

Can gump call external scripts at all? (like ./buildocnf, or ./configure)

Regards,
Graham