gump-general mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: excalibur-thread-impl failure in Gump
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:14:29 GMT

The listing in the gump descriptor is only going to effect the Gump
ordering - not the execution in Maven.  The junit target in maven fires
off a junit plugin which has the junit stuff in its classpath - or at
least is should.

The excalibur-thread-impl has just failed again. I'm kind of at the end
of ideas for possible solutions.

Steve.