gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Resigning from Gump PMC
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:22:33 GMT

I'd like to resign from the Gump PMC.

Usual reason: lack of time and motivation. Given that I had somewhat
contributed to Gump over time I thought that I could find the energy to
dive into it again, but unfortunately it hasen't been the case.

I still would like to retain this possibility though, and remain a
committer, but I feel that it's not right that I stay on the PMC.
Therefore, since I believe that only PMC member have the right to steer
a project, I will not participate any more in votes.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -