gump-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] two wild thoughts
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:07:07 GMT
On 12 Aug 2004, at 15:59, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

<snip>

> one thing I would love to do is to have gump bootstrap kaffe, jikes
> and then bootstrap GNU classpath and then the apache stuff.
>
> it would be very sweet.

+1

this has been on my mind for a while now (ever since the apache
distribution controversy). if gump could indicate which of the apache
java stuff will run under kaffe we could probably push towards having
more included with the debian main distribution.

> would you guys be interested in helping out?

interested but (being realistic) i'm not sure whether i'll find the
time any time soon...

- robert