gump-general mailing list archives

From Peter Janes <pet...@liberate.com>
Subject Perforce for Python Gump?
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:00:32 GMT
I've written some basic Perforce support for Traditional Gump, based very
much on the cvs repository support.  However, since Trad Gump is in the
process of being replaced by Python Gump, I'd like to migrate the Perforce
support as well.

Would anyone be able to provide pointers on what parts I should be looking
at, and/or answer some followup questions (off-list)?  So far I've figured
out how to add a repository of type "p4", and I think I'll have to add a
P4Updater in python/gump/update, but I'm not clear on whether this will be
sufficient.

Thanks,
Peter J.
--
Sometimes the Universe needs a change of perspective.
   --J. Michael Straczynski