gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: re-org
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:19:35 GMT
[back from vacation]

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> A few simple questions:
>
> Any preference on if we keep ./python/gump or move to ./gump. [I go back
> and forth]

I would strongly suggest to remove all mentions to programming language,
unless there is a clear need to do so but this doesn't seem like the
case here.

> Any preference for the main scripts (entry points) to be in bin, or in
> root? [I think bin, to follow what Nicola started.]

I would like to have *one* script, in root, called "gump" that did
everything (and may call other scripts in ./bin, I don't care).

> Any preference for if Gump metadata (in CVS) ought be in a metadata
> directory in the module, or simply checked out into one? I tend to
> think the former.

I don't really care.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> [BTW: SVN crapped out on my when trying to move python/gump to
> ./gump, which got me thinking maybe it wasn't meant to be... ;)]

eheh

--
Stefano.