gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: RDBMS preferences
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:24:25 GMT
Hi Adam,

I do not know whether Python has "Python Data Objects" ?
(actually, a quick search in Google says there is something like that).
I would go for Python Data Objects + an ODBMS or RDBMS
but in any case try to avoid mapping object to relational in the code.

Also congratulations for all you are doing to improve gump !

Cheers,

Antoine