gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: forrestbot on brutus
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:32:25 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Greetings gump-ers, from the other half of your namesake.
>
> I sent the following to infrastructure and they suggested running it on
> brutus.  I wouldn't have any problem with that.
>
>> We at Forrest would like to get an ASF-wide forrestbot installation set
>> up.

please understand that brutus is "untrusted". We shouldn't have brutus
autopublish results to ASF websites (which would mean an SSH connection
from brutus to minotaur, which wouldn't be nice).

other than that, no problems. Just list what you need...I'd prefer to
just create an account and webspace and have the forrest guys manage the
forrest bot...

- LSD