gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: what's happening with notification?
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:59:57 GMT
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Gump notification has been off for a while now and I'm starting to see
> failures on dependent projects that are not being fixed.  Can we bring
> notification back or is there a deeper problem?

Truth? Changing my daughter's diapers is taking priority. Ok, real truth -- that plus hiking
50lbs of water uphill 5.5 miles to my hunting spot.

Butm I will try to get to it now. The problem was to do with statistics (staying at 1, the
magic number for notifying) when I ported it to RDBMS from DBM.

regards

Adam