gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Busted...
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:18:06 GMT
It sure is tough developing on CVS HEAD when we run live off CVS HEAD. (ok SVN trunk). I need
to fix that, so I can break things a little w/o the stress. I broke them today, some datetime
changes due to the MySQL work (I'll explain shortly). I am out of time today, and probably
won't fix it until the mornign. Sorry for the outage...

BTW: I think we ought have a 'live' parrallel to 'trunk', run brutus off 'live' and SVN move
trunk to live only when stable (and tested in test on Brutus). That seem a good plan?

regards

Adam
--
Have you Gump'ed your code today?