gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Historical Database...
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:42:34 GMT
This is defainately a work in progress, but it is 'working' on my local machine.

Basically on official runs (i.e. once a day) if the workspace is configured with database
information, Gump will attempt to make (currently MySQL) connections to it. A 'Databaser'
actor is added that responds to the entity events (for module/project) and takes the run information
and stores a record per entity. The hope is that the 'flat' statistical information will be
greatly supplemented by some history. Hopefully we'll find some new insights through this
data.

Comments/contributions appreciated:

   http://wiki.apache.org/gump/GumpDatabase
   http://wiki.apache.org/gump/GumpDatabase/Schema