gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board Report Preparation...
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:50:22 GMT
>> I believe that it is coming time for board reports,
>
> Nope, we are due in September, but

I did wonder, but only saw  the boards calendar & noticed other groups preparing. So,
how would I have figured out our 'cycle' or whatever? Is it every 3 months or something?

>> and it also seems like Stefan has things on his plate right
>> now.
>
> is all too true, so I'd love to get your help anyway 8-)

I've started something in the wiki, under this (incorrect) date.  Save us having to remember
things. We can add to it dependent upon what the next month brings.

> I'll be on vacation for three weeks starting Saturday and am unsure
> about internet access (moving to a new house with no access aranged,
> yet).

Sounds fun, all ways round. Hopefully you'll come back to a working Mono.

regards

Adam