gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Remove jakarta-turbine-tdk from Gump?
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:39:55 GMT
On Monday 09 August 2004 23:25, Eric Pugh wrote:

> Would it be possible to remove jakarta-turbine-tdk from the list
> of projects to process?  is this something I can do?  Or something on the
> gump side of things..?

All Apache committers automatically have access to Gump's project files (other
files?).

So if you check out Gump (now in SVN) and go to the 'project/' directory, you
will find heaps of XML files in there. You probably find the TDK project
inside a turbine xml file.

Before doing so, please check that there are NO OTHER dependencees, which can
be checked on the Gump Output website (found in the mail).

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /