gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: python@apache.org request submit to infrastructure@
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 04:19:01 GMT
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> --On Wednesday, August 4, 2004 8:50 PM -0700 "Adam R. B. Jack"
> <ajack@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Per the PMC vote of 6 +1s and no other votes, the Gump PMC have agreed to
>> sponsor this mailing list.
>>
>> The following request has been submit to infrastructure.
>>
>>     http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-100
>
> Shouldn't that be python@gump.apache.org?  -- justin

Perhaps debatably so, but this request is explicitly for:

     python@apache.org

We feel it'll serve the cross-team sharing purpose best with this address.

BTW: Scrutinize this request as much as you like, there is no hurry. I'd
rather you (and infrastructure@ in general) were comfortable with this
request ... for ASF (even if you personally dislike such lists.)

regards

Adam