gump-general mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: what's happening with notification?
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:31:06 GMT

Ouch!

> Butm I will try to get to it now. The problem was to do with
statistics
> (staying at 1, the magic number for notifying) when I ported it to
RDBMS
> from DBM.

Yep - was wondering about that.  So that is what was triggering the
repetition of the messages.  I don't know if this is related but there
does seem to be a problem with respect to dates presented for start and
finish time.  Basically the run kicks of, and the start and current time
is shown, but when the run finishes, the end time reverts back to the
same value as the start time.  Secondly (but probably unrelated) times
are presented as  UTC but they appear to be PST.

Cheers, Steve.