gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: heresy - a controversial or unorthodox opinion or doctrine
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:34:46 GMT
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:

> Nothing slightly heretic (unless you are talking about Ant religion
> not Gump religion).

8-)

In my experience then Ant crew isn't as dogmatic as it gets colored
sometimes, we tend to embrace heretics.

Humor asside, the main issue I see is thar Magic uses Ant under the
covers.  Anybody using Magic in essence uses Ant.  AFAIU I can mix the
magic antlib with other Ant tasks freely.  If I do so without setting
build.sysclasspath "properly", those other tasks may end up using
"bad" classpaths.  But maybe I'm not understanding Magic completely.

Stefan