gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: avalon-tools/avalon-tools-magic failed
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:15:29 GMT
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Stephen McConnell <mcconnell@apache.org> wrote:

> More thinking - I'm starting to suspect that this may be a gump
> issue.  The error is question is related to the *last* system
> property supplied by gump to magic.

I see it, I see it!!!  OK, enough enthusiasm.

You set build.sysclasspath to an empty string and this makes Gumpy
omit the equals sign on the command line (is this a bug?).  This in
turn makes Ant eat
-Dgump.resource.junit=/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/dist/junit/junit.jar
as the value for the build.sysclasspath property.

Solution: Use something else but "" for build.sysclasspath's value.  I
recommend "append" which is more or less identical to what Ant would
do if the property wasn't there at all.

Stefan