gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: heresy - a controversial or unorthodox opinion or doctrine
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:27:40 GMT
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Stephen McConnell <mcconnell@apache.org> wrote:

> So basically I agree - Magic is exposing a potential for abuse but
> at the same time it is very questionable why someone would invest
> time into setup and usage of magic with that in mind - ant's <exec>
> would be a much quicker solution.

I'm not so much concerned about abuse.  I may be using a plain
<javacc> task with no bad intention and point to my checked in JavaCC
2.x using the task - still Gump would love to replace it with its
version of JavaCC.

>      <x:property name="antlr" key="antlr" feature="path"/>

OK, I see.  This might solve the issue, but only if people intend to
support Gump.  Ideally Gump should work transparently.

Stefan