gump-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP@brutus]: james-server/james-server failed
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:44:29 GMT
> > org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.xdoclet.PhoenixXDoclet

> Could someone please check if the jar file referenced
> by /usr/local/gump/packages/phoenix-client.jar actually
> contains org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.xdoclet.PhoenixXDoclet.

I don't know what is in /usr/local/gump/packages, but *OUR* jar file
contains:

 $ /usr/local/java/bin/jar tvf phoenix-client.jar  | grep doclet
      0 Sun Oct 20 21:19:40 EDT 2002
org/apache/avalon/phoenix/tools/xdoclet/
   3668 Sun Oct 20 21:19:40 EDT 2002
org/apache/avalon/phoenix/tools/xdoclet/blockinfo.xdt
   1657 Sun Oct 20 21:19:40 EDT 2002
org/apache/avalon/phoenix/tools/xdoclet/BlockInfoSubTask.class
    294 Sun Oct 20 21:19:40 EDT 2002
org/apache/avalon/phoenix/tools/xdoclet/manifest.xdt
   1851 Sun Oct 20 21:19:40 EDT 2002
org/apache/avalon/phoenix/tools/xdoclet/ManifestSubTask.class
   2546 Sun Oct 20 21:19:40 EDT 2002
org/apache/avalon/phoenix/tools/xdoclet/mxinfo.xdt
   1590 Sun Oct 20 21:19:40 EDT 2002
org/apache/avalon/phoenix/tools/xdoclet/MxInfoSubTask.class
   1795 Sun Oct 20 21:19:40 EDT 2002
org/apache/avalon/phoenix/tools/xdoclet/PhoenixXDoclet.class

HTH.

	--- Noel