gump-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject heresy - a controversial or unorthodox opinion or doctrine
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:23:42 GMT

Well - maybe its not that bad ... but all the same - this is an early
warning .. I'm thinking about making a copy of AntBuilder
(gump/python/gump/builder/ant.py), renaming it to magic.py, making a
couple of small but significant changes, sorting out what actually does
the builder selection, updating it submitting a patch.  And all of this
with zero Python experience and no compiler.

If this sounds like heresy then please yell out now because as I see it
this is the next step in moving the magic gump equation forward.  If
anyone wants to shepherd me though the process I'll be very grateful.

Cheers, Steve.

[1] http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=heresy