gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Was python a good idea?
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 02:41:04 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> But before we try to start all over again.  Who is actually willing to
> write code for Gump as opposed to just toss around ideas - and who
> really has the time to do so and isn't already overcomitted to too
> many things?  If it turns out to be just Adam anyway, there is little
> to no reason to change anything.

Well, Gump have sparked interest with me and Stephen, and we will
probably remain 'power users' of Gump... SO...

If Gumpic :o) can be designed with modularity in mind, and perhaps
even incorporate some of the findings that Stephen has collected while
working with Gump integration into Avalon Magic build system, I think
you can expect a reasonable degree of help from both of us for a Java
implementation.

With Python, I won't even try... sorry...

Cheers
Niclas