gump-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject locating the james build failure
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:39:27 GMT

Not sure why I didn't pick this up before ...
  ... but looking at this link:

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/james-server/james-server/gump_work/build_james-server_james-server.html

Just before the error - ant is reporting that it is dropping a bunch of
phoenix references because the gump outputs are not found - and
logically as a consequence we hit the error concerning the class not found.

Phoenix is a packaged project - not a gumped project. Perhaps we have a
problem with the avalon-phoenix project definition?

Steve.