gump-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject dep inheritance ...
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:45:12 GMT

Magic bootstrap is building fine and as we can see from the following
link the classpath included ant-launcher.

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/avalon-tools/magic/details.html

Magic built by Magic is failing due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tools/ant/launch/AntMain.  If we look at the command line
supplied by gump we see that ant-loader has not been provided.

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/avalon-tools/avalon-tools-magic/gump_work/build_avalon-tools_avalon-tools-magic.html#Command+Line

Looking at the classpath for avalon-tool-magic (the project where magic
build magic) the classpath for an is showing up as only ant id="ant" and
none of the other ids are being included (the complete ant id set should
be ant, junit, nodeps, and ant-launcher).

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/avalon-tools/avalon-tools-magic/details.html#Classpath

If I look at the definition of avalon-tools-magic ....

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/avalon-tools/avalon-tools-magic/details.html#Definition

   ... we have:

     <depend name="magic.home" reference="home"
        inherit="runtime" project="magic"/>

Which according to me should be provided us with a few more entries in
the classpath.

I guess I'm missing something.

Any suggestions?

Steve.