gump-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sanity check
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:07:25 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Jul 2004, Stephen McConnell <mcconnell@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>Everything is now committed so I guess there will be something
>>interesting to look at in the morning.  In the meantime if anyone
>>can see any immediate issue I'd love to hear about them.
>

> Yep.
>
> you can't use <depend> when referencing avalon-tools-magic-home since
> it doesn't define any output.  Simply use a plain property.

Fixed.

> The <depend> for gump.resource.ant is lacking an id attribute in
> avalon-tools-magic.

Have updated magic's index.
Here is the revised generated output for magic building magic:

   <project name="avalon-tools-magic">
     <license name="central/system/license/LICENSE.TXT"/>
     <ant basedir="tools/magic">
       <depend name="magic.home" resource="home"
           project="avalon-tools-magic-home" inherit="runtime" />
       <property name="gump.signature" value="@@DATE@@"/>
       <depend property="gump.resource.ant" project="ant" id="ant"/>
       <depend property="gump.resource.junit" project="junit"/>
       <depend property="gump.resource.ant-junit" project="ant" id="junit"/>
       <depend property="gump.resource.ant-nodeps" project="ant"
id="nodeps"/>
     </ant>
     <home nested="tools/magic/target/deliverables"/>
     <jar name="jars/avalon-tools-magic-@@DATE@@.jar"/>
     <nag to="dev@avalon.apache.org"
        from="Magic Integration &lt;dev@avalon.apache.org&gt;"/>
   </project>