gump-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject <jar boot="true" .../>
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:26:50 GMT

I've now got in place magic generation of a single gump module for the
avalon suite.  To handle the bootstrapping side of things I've committed
a gump module named "avalon-tools" which includes two projects:

   * avalon-tools-magic-bootstrap
   * avalon-tools-magic

The "avalon-tools-magic-bootstrap" project definition includes the
following line:

     <jar type="boot" name="jars/avalon-tools-magic-@@DATE@@.jar"/>

According to the documentation I need to setup a workspace before the
"boot" attribute will be recognized.  After looking at existing
workspace definitions I figure I need a little help!  Basically I want
to ensure that the magic bootstrap jar file is included in ant's
bootstrap classpath so ant properly handles the inclusion of magic as a
antlib.  Any help on setting this up will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Steve.