gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JDK 1.5
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:34:54 GMT
Hi Adam,

a quick Google search concerning this problem brought me to this link :
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?thread=522017&forum=316&message=2500873
What I understand, is that the problem means that we are trying to run
under JDK 1.4 some code compiled under JDK 1.5.
These options of javac : -source 1.5 -target jsr14 according to the
article, allow to compile under jdk1.5 and to run under jdk1.4.

Cheers,
Antoine