gump-general mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: Getting lots of /tmp/*.xls on Brutus
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 06:23:00 GMT
It is deliberately this way.  You need to delete the unit tests after
running the test target.  They are left there because how the heck could yo=
test if the files where valid otherwise?

Maybe we should add a delete /tmp/*.xls to the gump target?  I doubt that
any gump instances have other uses for xls files in the temp directory
--=20
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.