gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Here's a wild idea
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:50:44 GMT
> > I was thinking wouldn't it be great to be able to see your projects gump
> > build status straight from your project page.
> >
> > As it is gump spits out html with the build status of each project.
What if
> > it also spit out a javascript file that could be included in a projects
home
> > page that showed a little green or red ball showing the projects build
> > state?  That would be very nice indeed.
>
> do we have a wish-list?

As Stephen wrote, JIRA would be a great place. I particularly like it 'cos
one can comment, ask questions, and capture that content/history on there.
That really helps me when I go to implement something like this.

[Glen, do you mind adding your thoughts on this into JIRA?]

BTW: I'd really like to see your 'license checking' ideas, Stefano, in
there. I wonder if we could add <license name="..." type="AL2|GPL or ...."
and have Gump monitoring the dependency tree to see if some dependency had a
less than desired license. [That said, I don't understand the issue to know
if this is valuable.]

regards,

Adam