gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: avalon-excalibur/excalibur-configuration failed
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 07:11:20 GMT
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:

> There must be something seriously wrong with Gump's host, if it
> takes more than one hour to generate excalibur-configuration.

Looking at the other results, there are quite a few build timeouts,
most of them being terminated in <javadoc>.  I've seen this more than
once when the host running Gump has network problems - or Sun's server
hosting the J2SE javadocs isn't available.

excalibur-configuration probably links to the online API docs of J2SE
and the javadoc executable hangs while trying to retrieve the package
list.

Stefan