gump-general mailing list archives

From Wade.Stebbi...@Lawson.com
Subject Re: Mailing lists
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:27:46 GMT
Adam,

I think this is a great idea!

I know it would be very useful to me, if the operational, day-to-day stuff
were
in a separate list from the discussion.  As an interested party to
continuous
integration ideas and implementations, in general, I joined this group.
But
I find myself having to ignore a lot fo the operational mail about this
checkin
or some other automated nag.  I don't run/use Gump myself, but am only
interested in the technology.

Hope this helps!
Thanks,
wade