gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: Maven 'gump' Re: [vfs][all]maven generated build file and con ditional compilation
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 03:10:44 GMT
Hi Adam,

Have you had a chance to look at the changes I made to do this?

Thanks,
Brett

    http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPGUMP-1

I've kept it simple, no requests for automatically adding <mkdir entries and
such. I doubt the gump.xml will ever be 'perfect', so a bit of hand tweaking
is fine.

BTW: What does this goal do when the user's repository is SVN not CVS? That
might be something to add. [Q: Does this goal use XSLT or something to
convert POM to gump.xml? If so, could I be pointed at it, simply for
reference.]

regards

Adam