gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: State of Gumpdom (CleanUp branch stuff)
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:10:59 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> The LSD server hasn't worked the re-install of the platform. Since the
> workspace working area root (on that machine) is above where Gump is
> installed, I had to resort to a re-naming. The Gump there is checked out
> into gump-install. Since Forrest is not installed on that machine, I've
> checked out the CleanUp branch & will be attempting an XHTML run. I'll will
> try to monitor this build.
>
> Hmm, when I go to the LSD gump it redirects to Brutus public. Leo, this long
> term? Do you want Gump off this machine, or just avoiding stale results?

I figured I'd better invest time doing brutus adminning than doing
adminning on lsd. I'll get things back up sooner or later though. One
thing this timeout should facilitate is less people using lsd and more
people using brutus. Which is good.

> BTW: Brutus doesn't appear to have rsync installed on it. Do folks think it
> ought?

there is a /lot/ that brutus doesn't have installed. Ask and ye shall
receive.

> After 4th July (study) break, and my tests that following week,

good luck with those dude!

- LSD