gump-general mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <MacBelg...@toughguy.net>
Subject Re: BATCH: Unable to send...
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:54:02 GMT
Yes, I noticed it too yesterday. I just downloaded these other ones from
ibiblio ( http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/msv/jars/ ), but I'm not sure if
they are official now since SUN doesn't list them ...

Perhaps dom4j should stick to the offical jars... Does anyone know what
the status is of these msv jars? In the meantime, I'll see what I can do
to make the tests run agains both versions.

Maarten