gump-general mailing list archives

From Michael Davey <Michael.Da...@coderage.org>
Subject Re: Fw: [GUMP@brutus]: jakarta-commons-codec-11/commons-codec-11 failed
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:09:41 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>Just to clarify. The commons-codec HEAD build works fine within
>jakarta-commons. This is an historic (tagged) version I am trying to
>construct, 'cos WS-XMLRPC can't built against head, and won't move up.

Ah, okay.  Why won't they move up?

>don't think I can (or would) nag anybody to change a tagged release.

:)

>I am tempted to (temporarily) put a LICENSE file in the workspace root.
>Crappy, but practical. Better ideas?

I think any solution would be a kludge.  I guess you could write your
own dist target or build.xml file; or put the license file in the
workspace route just before the build and remove it just after.  Does
Gump implement some kind of pre-target and post-target execution?

--
Michael Davey
Collabra Ltd - networking people, processes & technology