gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Stray nags (was:Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Retire Java Gump)
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 03:00:39 GMT
On Friday 18 June 2004 23:30, Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> Nagging is both a command line parameter (--notify) and has to be
> requested/enabled in the workspace (with <nag...). Unfortunately when I
> reworked the code, I managed to default the former to be true, and ignore
> the second. :(

Sorry for not understanding how nagging works, and perhaps the intent already
exists, but shouldn't a Gump instance have a "Concern Area", i.e. "Nag
projects that have 'these' domains in the nag-address" ? And by default only
use the domain-name on the host it is running.

Niclas

--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /