gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: SVN for Avalon and Forrest
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:04:04 GMT
On Thursday 03 June 2004 20:24, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:
> > When do folks thing we ought (1) move the Avalon repository to SVN
>
> I think we'd need help from Niclas or Leo or Stephen or any other of
> the Avalon folks.  The directory layout seems to have changed and I
> don't feel like I could adapt the descriptors properly.  Maybe it is
> /repos/asf/avalon/trunk/legacy but I wouldn't want to second guess.

Expect us to handle it when we have the new codebase 'operational'... Just lay
back and enjoy the ride.

Q; I am working on a system (which may become the way of building in Avalon),
where the build system is built by Ant, and then Gump would need to call a
command-line util for the main build process instead of Ant. I think that is
possible, is it?

Cheers
Niclas
--