gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: CVS password
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:47:53 GMT
From: "Claus Pedersen" <cpe@cfsi.dk> wrote:

    Has there been any solution to this problem?
    I have problems getting it to work....
    Any help would be appreciated..

It now works ... but I sure can't recall what the fix is (was). If I were to
guess it'd be along the lines of the ~/.cvspass file (that CVS uses to store
logins) has an entry in it that is wrong. Gump appends new logins to the end
of that file, it isn't good at taking out old ones. Remove such a line (if
present) or even the whole file (unless you use that account for other
stuff), and see what transpires.

Good luck, and feel free to send this list the CVS command output. It might
give others some ideas.

regards,

Adam