gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Fw: brutus
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:59:17 GMT
> I can do it, esp if people can be disciplined about using jira
> (too....much....email....).

I couldn't agree more. JIRA has to help us smooth out the inflow.

> I think it'll pretty much reduce the time I
> have available for actual gump development to 0, but that's hardly a
> change! :/

You know, I find it disappointing that Gump has a high barrier to entry to
new developers. I know it is there, I feel it, and I know that aspects of
what I've added to it, contribute to that problem. I'd appreciate all
pointers/tips on how to make Gump accessible to the newbie.

regards,

Adam