gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Maven 'gump' Re: [vfs][all]maven generated build file and conditional compilation
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 13:08:31 GMT

> I'll implement it some time this week and send it round to test.
>
> Adam, would you mind raising a JIRA issue against maven-gump-plugin?

I've entered this:

    http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPGUMP-1

I've kept it simple, no requests for automatically adding <mkdir entries and
such. I doubt the gump.xml will ever be 'perfect', so a bit of hand tweaking
is fine.

BTW: What does this goal do when the user's repository is SVN not CVS? That
might be something to add. [Q: Does this goal use XSLT or something to
convert POM to gump.xml? If so, could I be pointed at it, simply for
reference.]

regards

Adam