gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Wing IDE
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:23:56 GMT
> I also agree to email release notices via email to opensource-releases
> at wingware.com, for any and all open source projects that use the
> software licenses purchased on this order.
>
> Afaik gump never had a release (not even the java one).. :)

Then we are off the hook, right? ;-)

Seriously, though, I've downloaded the IDE and tinkered, and when I get some
time (busy w/ my EMT studying right now) I want to use it in anger for Gump.
(I am getting pretty frustrated with Eclipse 3.0; it is bloated and is
breaking plug-ins left right and centre, and is a poor Python IDE.) Are
there any other potential gotcha's like this? Thanks for reviewing their
information.

regards,

Adam