gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: BATCH: Unable to send...
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 23:51:28 GMT

> Is it possible to include the email headers (at least to, from, date &
> subject) in the "Unable to send" digest mails?  This would make
> debugging of failures somewhat easier.

The code base I have here pretty much does that, plus reason for failure.
Unfortunately I went on this DOM chase w/ the code in this branch, so can't
commit yet.

Mind you, for now, go look at the project details:

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/checkstyle/checkstyle-test/index.html#Details

a.. Notify To: checkstyle-devel@sourceforge.net
a.. Notify From: Conor MacNeill <conor@apache.org>
a.. Notification E-mail: Contents

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/checkstyle/checkstyle-test/checkstyle-test_notify.html

-----
BTW:

The script gumpy.py copies it's log to the log directory, unfortunately with
the webapp it ought be in a sub-directory called content. I moved it here,
for now:

    http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/gumpy_log.txt

It'll stay only until next run completes.

Looking at it now, I do see evidence of Stefan's concern:

Apache Gump
http://gump.apache.org/ [Instance: brutus]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/gump/public/gump/python/gump/net/smtp.py", line 103, in
mail
    failures = server.sendmail(sane_fromaddr, sane_toaddrs, data)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/smtplib.py", line 687, in sendmail
    raise SMTPRecipientsRefused(senderrs)
SMTPRecipientsRefused: {'checkstyle-devel@sourceforge.net': (550, 'Invalid