gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: adding jakarta commons-compress to gump
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:35:41 GMT
> Could you please have a look if this looks good?

Sure.

> As a commons comitter i
> should be able to commit this change to gump, right?

All ASF commiters can.

> But i dont wont to break the whole sandbox module due to an incorrect
> addition - is there a change to check this before such a change gets
> committed?

You could preview it (if you installed Gump) but I'd not worry too much.
Until we implement a remote service (some webapp or something) to help you,
I'd not worry.

> --cut--
>   <project name="commons-compress">
>     <package>org.apache.commons.compress</package>
>     <description>Commons Compression Package</description>
>     <maven basedir="compress" goal="jar">
>       <property name="component.version"  value="@@DATE@@"/>
>     </maven>
>
>     <depend project="jakarta-ant" />
>     <depend project="junit" />
>     <depend project="xml-xerces" />
>
>     <work nested="target/classes" />
>     <home nested="compress/target" />
>
>     <jar name="compress/target/commons-compress-@@DATE@@.jar" />
>
>     <javadoc nested="target/docs/apidocs" />
>
>     <nag to="commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org" from="commons-compress
> development &lt;commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&gt;" />
>
>   </project>
> --cut--

Go for it, thanks! It could work first time, it might need a tweak, but
[from what I see] I doubt it'll break anything.

regards

Adam