gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: commons-vfs tests
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 07:18:58 GMT
On Fri, 14 May 2004, Mario Ivankovits <imario@apache.org> wrote:

>>What exactly would you need from us to "host" it?  What kind of
>>service of Gump are you asking for.
>
> Some space on one of your linux machines, accessible via network for
> the build-tests.
> The uml-linux acts only as a server for the vfs tests.

At this point it is not unlikely that we won't be running Linux for
Gump at all on ASF hardware.  We may stick with FreeBSD in order to
make live easier for our infrastructure people.

And then we'd have to run this by our root people since we basically
would set up a new virtual system on ASF machines but not actively
managed by ASF sysadmins IIUC.

Stefan