gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: avalon-phoenix/avalon-phoenix-dependencies failed
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 12:45:38 GMT
>> I don't know if it hanged, the built timeout has been shortened or
>> what is really happening here.

possibly just some kind of network problem - wouldn't the first time,
in particular with SF.net on the other side.

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:

> so only Gump's jars are used, and 'get' work like this (during a
> Gump build) is a waste of resources.

Not in this case.  The avalon-phoenix-dependencies downloads the jars
and publishes them as <jar> to get around "latest jars only".

Phoenix is no longer maintained, at least not the avalon-phoenix
version, and it would be wrong to expect that phoenix would adapt to
more recent versions like MX4J 2.x.

Stefan